Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Bristol FromMe2U

I have eaten at The Bristol 3 times now and it's about time I write a review about this place. The food is absolutely amazing!

I recently dined at The Bristol on a Sunday and had a wonderful meal. Always make reservations no matter what night of the week you plan on eating here. It's such a popular spot and is always packed! The Bristol is the perfect spot for a date. It's romantic, cozy, trendy, vibrant ~ not to mention how amazingly flavorful and unique the food is. Make a reservation and take your date to The Bristol. You won't be disappointed. {It's also a great spot for special occasions and dinners with friends : ) }

The monkey bread is incredible. I am trying to find the right words to describe it - it's unlike anything I've ever tasted. It comes in a tiny little dish and is so hot and fresh that it most likely just came out of the oven. It pulls a part so easily into these fluffy pillows of doughy buttery goodness. You dip it in this dill buttery goodness that just makes it melt in your mouth!
 {Monkey Bread}
{Duck Fat Fries}
The way the menu is presented it is very easy for you to share your dishes - that way you get to try more items on the menu. We ordered the steak and pasta to share. Amazing.
{Pappardelle}
{Prime Wagyu Strip Loin}
The pappardelle is incredible. The noodles are clearly homemade and it is just the right amount of pasta sauce and flavor. The strip lone was very tender and simply excellent. The entrees did not disappoint!
{Caramel & Sweet Corn Ice Cream Sundae w/ Peanut Brittle}

I'm not really big on desserts. I usually will take salty foods over sweets any day. But this dessert I just couldn't pass up, it just sounded so amazing. The combination of peanut brittle, caramel and ice cream is mouthwatering. I can still remember the flavor days later. 

I thoroughly enjoyed dining at The Bristol. I think it is one of my favorite places to eat at in Chicago. The menu changes regularly so there is always a reason to go back and keep trying new dishes : ) 







No comments:

Post a Comment