Friday, November 2, 2012

RM Champagne Salon FromMe2U

RM is magical. Tucked back on Green St. behind Nellcote and G.E.B. the glow of the candlelight and twinkling lights immediately draws you in. It's almost mysterious when you first turn the corner down the alley on Green St., but once you enter RM, well all I can say is it's magical. It has this swanky, vintage, urban feel to it. I came here last week for a drink before going to dinner at Girl and the Goat and was able to sit outside (probably for the last time until spring). They did an excellent job with the outdoor space. Its literally in an alley but you almost feel as though you aren't even in Chicago and you certainly don't feel like you are in an alley.

 Outdoor Seating
Indoor Seating with a fireplace!
Vino
I just came for wine, but they do have an extensive champagne selection which I will be sure to try when I visit RM again. This place is great for drinks with friends and perfect for celebrations. Its definitely a great date spot. Would love to go on a date here. They do have a menu but it is quite small.

I highly recommend RM. New gem in Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment