Friday, November 9, 2012

Rustic House FromMe2U

It's happening. I am about to write my first bad review. I can't believe it hasn't happened yet, because I can be tough critic when it comes to food. Last night I decided to try Rustic House, located in Lincoln Park on Halsted. Their sister restaurant is Gemini Bistro, and since I am not a fan of Gemini, I should have just had a glass of wine and went elsewhere, but I really wanted to try the chicken (their specialty). Has to be good if it's the specialty right?
 {Vins}
~ Rotisserie Chicken~
The chicken was just OK. It was good - not great. But for a restaurant to claim that their specialty dish is rotisserie chicken it should be amazing. It should melt in your mouth and leave you still thinking about it the next morning when you wake up because it was that good. Because that happens. When I eat an incredible meal I can't stop thinking about it! 
{Blondie Brownie}
~Gelato~
The desert was decent. I did not think the blondie was that flavorful. The gelato was pretty good - not good enough for me to return to Rustic House. It does have a very cozy atmosphere with excellent dim lighting and the service was good. But if the food isn't good, then I won't be returning.





No comments:

Post a Comment